Weekend of June 29–30
- The 4:30 p.m. Mass on Saturday, June 29 will be the final Vigil Mass in our church.
- The 8 a.m. Mass on Sunday, June 30 is canceled for that day only.
- The 10:30 a.m. Mass on Sunday, June 30 will be the last mast at Holy Ghost as a stand-alone parish.
We have invited many people to come to this Mass. The information is here on the parish website as well as Facebook. We will have a luncheon in Father Feller Center after the 10:30 Mass. Please let us know if you plan to come to the Mass on June 30 and if you plan to come to the luncheon. There is a sign-up sheet available in the vestibule of church or you can RSVP via the Facebook event for the Final Mass. If you can’t make it to church before June 30 and aren’t on Facebook, you can use this form to RSVP.
We’d like to have a large and enthusiastic choir help us celebrate the final mass as Holy Ghost. If you’ve ever been a member of any Holy Ghost choir (or even if you haven’t) and would like to participate, please RSVP via the Facebook event for the choir.
From July 1 Onward
- The 7:30 a.m. Mass will continue to be celebrated Monday through Friday.
- The 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Masses will continue to be celebrated on Sunday mornings.
- St. Jude and St. Mary Queen of Apostles will also continue celebrating their present Sunday schedule.
- The only Saturday Vigil Mass for the three parishes will be at 4 p.m. at St. Jude. Do continue to use your Holy Ghost offering envelopes at the Vigil Mass at St. Jude. These funds will be made available to us here at Holy Ghost to meet our expenses for as long as the buildings remain open.